How to Work from Home as a Pinterest VA (Virtual Assistant)
Do you love Pinterest? Do you use Pinterest on a daily basis? Are you looking for a side hustle or a new career? This fantastic online opportunity to work from home as a Pinterest Virtual Assistant just might be for you! Imagine making money from home doing what you love. If you love Pinterest and you are looking for some extra money, working from home as a Pinterest VA could be a perfect fit.
Be sure to Pin this on Pinterest for future reference and share with all of your friends.
(This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, please see my disclosure.)
I have worked from home for the past 13 years and I can tell you, there is nothing like it. Whatever your reasons are for wanting to work from home, this opportunity is a do not miss! This job is perfect for moms who want to be there for your kids during the day. It is perfect for anyone who wants to add a little extra money to your finances, create a new side hustle online, start a new business, be a digital nomad. The list is endless!
Pinterest Virtual Assistants are in high demand right now. Not only do bloggers use Pinterest, but business owners also use it. They need someone who has the knowledge and expertise to help them succeed on Pinterest.
So what does a Pinterest VA do?
A Pinterest VA offers Pinterest management services. Millions and millions of people around the world use Pinterest every single day. Pinterest is very time consuming for someone who is building a business. That is where you come in! You save the day for the business owner by taking over their day to day Pinterest tasks, from designing pins to scheduling pins to applying to group boards and optimizing their account, you will help generate massive traffic to their business from Pinterest. All this while working from home!
What you will learn:
- Who needs a Pinterest VA (and what one is!)
- Pinterest technical training
- Pin requirements and best practices
- What tools you should use (and who should pay for them)
- How to establish a web presence and showcase your expertise
- What services to offer and how much to charge (including real life examples from a Pinterest biz)
- Where to look for clients how to pitch them (with templates!)
- How to interview and onboard new clients
- Invoicing and contract tips and tricks
- How to read analytics and client reporting
- And much, much more!
Have more questions? Watch this video from Gina and Kristin:
Don’t just take my word for it, here are a few testimonials from students:
- “I just landed my first TWO Pinterest clients within the same week! And I’ve only been marketing for the past two weeks. I am beyond excited and extremely grateful for this opportunity! This could not have been done without Gina and Kristin’s help by creating Become a Pinterest VA TODAY!” ~Lindsey Martin
- “I just started pitching Pinterest services last week and already have TWO potential clients interested in learning more about my packages! Gina and Kristin’s course covered all of the main steps to getting a Pinterest business off the ground as quickly as possible, and in the right way!” ~Rebekah Hutchins
So who are Gina and Kristin and why should you learn from them?
She built a successful freelance writing and virtual assistant business from scratch in less than six months (while working full-time and being a mama to two toddlers).
Gina was able to earn more than $4,000 in a single month – just as a side hustle.
Kristin Larsen is a Tailwind ambassador, which has an official partnership with Pinterest.
She’s also the creator behind Side Hustle to Success and Pinterest Presence, a DIY course geared towards helping entrepreneurs drive traffic back to their website and increase profits.
In 2015 – as a new freelancer – Kristin launched a successful Pinterest management company that has helped over 100 bloggers, online business owners and brick-and-mortar shops experience growth on Pinterest.
Within her first six months, she was averaging $3,600 a month – only working part-time!
Be sure to grab the Pinterest VA Prep Workbook for free. You can start these quick assignments before the class starts, giving you a jump on your new career.
Be sure to jump into one of the hottest work from home jobs around. Work from home as a Pinterest Virtual Assistant Today! The income possibilities are up to you. You create your own schedule and how many clients you want to take on. Making money from home online as part time income or full time income, side hustle or career, the possibilities are endless.